We are delighted to launch our #ExcelWithEpilepsy campaign during National Epilepsy Week (23-29 May). The campaign aims to raise awareness of the common neurological condition and highlight people with epilepsy who excel every day.
Our #ExcelWithEpilepsy aims to inspire people who are living with epilepsy by sharing stories from a variety of people who have epilepsy and who are working in different industries.
The campaign will also feature some of their fundraisers who have taken on some incredible challenges and raised money for Epilepsy Scotland.
Please follow our campaign on our social media channels and on our website by clicking the links below. Help us raise awareness and help us highlight that people with epilepsy can excel every day.
- Introducing our #ExcelWithEpilepsy campaign
- Leon Legge: Football and epilepsy
- How Epilepsy Scotland’s Youth Group helped me
- Living a successful life
- Jake Lambert: comedy and epilepsy
- Michael’s experiences of living with epilepsy
- #ExcelWithEpilepsy – My fundraising challenge
- How Epilepsy Scotland’s wellbeing group has helped me