For more detailed information on all of these topics, read our Financial Assistance publication.
We also have more specialised publications covering:
- The Scottish Child Payment
- Child Winter Heating Assistance
- Child Disability Payment
- Adult Disability Payment
If you are not sure what kind of financial help you may be entitled to in Scotland, you can get further information and guidance from:
- Our own welfare rights service at Epilepsy Scotland. To contact them, please phone 0141 427 4911.
- Disability Information Scotland – Scotland’s National Disability Information Service provides advice on all aspects of disability including local services and questions about benefits.
- Your local Citizens Advice Bureau
With very little statutory funding, we rely on donations to enable us to continue our vital work. Every donation helps to ensure our services continue.