This course is designed to help employers and colleagues better support their team member with epilepsy. This course is also relevant for work coaches and social workers. Our trainer will talk you through:
- an introduction to epilepsy
- recognising a seizure
- the impact of epilepsy on the individual
- common seizure triggers
- risk assessing in the workplace
- epilepsy-related legislation and legal obligations
- reasonable adjustments
- signposting to support
You will leave this course with a good understanding of the condition, an ability to recognise a seizure, respond appropriately, and create a safer working environment for the worker with epilepsy.
Delivery and fees
This course is delivered:
- Live Online (private course for larger groups of up to 15): £349
- Face to face (private course for larger groups of up to 15): £399*
*In addition to the cost of the course, organisations will be charged for the trainer’s travelling expenses which are calculated at 40p per mile from the Epilepsy Scotland office to the training course venue.
Email our Training team at email@example.com to discuss arranging your next Epilepsy for Employers course.