A new UK wide study is seeking women with epilepsy to participate in research to develop a preconception care pathway for women with epilepsy in the UK.
It is hoped the study will have an impact to improve the lives of women with epilepsy planning pregnancy. This will hopefully be achieved by:
- identifying essential preconception support
- identifying the stages along the pathway to step in and support; and
- understanding the outcome of this support that is important from a patient’s point of view
You can take part if you are:
- A woman with epilepsy aged 16-50 years
- A spouse or partner of a woman with epilepsy;
- A carer, parent or friend of a woman with epilepsy
If you meet the criteria above and would like to take part, you can find more information here.