Location: The Studio, 67 Hope Street, Glasgow, G2 6AE
Time: 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Join us for our National Conference!
Join us at this free, one-day conference to learn about individualised methods to treating and managing epilepsy and take part in workshops about how to live well with epilepsy and how to access financial support.
At the event you can:
- Hear from Scotland’s leading epilepsy specialists on individualised treatments
- Learn about how to live well and manage your epilepsy better – develop new skills in our epilepsy and living well workshops
- Have the option to book a place on the carers relaxation workshop
- Discover more about individualised epilepsy treatments which may work for you
- Meet Scout, the seizure alert dog and hear inspiring stories about living with epilepsy
- Find out about accessing financial support and disability benefits with our Welfare Rights Officers
- Quiz epilepsy experts about the latest in epilepsy research
- Meet our friendly Epilepsy Scotland staff and find out about the support we can offer
- Visit information stands and stalls from a range of epilepsy-related organisations and services
Whether you are affected personally by epilepsy or have an interest in the condition, we would love to welcome you to this FREE event.
The day includes tea/coffee and pastries on arrival, a hot buffet lunch and afternoon snacks in the bright and comfortable settings of The Studio.
The venue has full disabled access and is in the centre of Glasgow, next to a variety of public transport options and car parks.
To register please click the link below.