Edinburgh Marathon Festival
Start Date: 05/09/2020
Time: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Edinburgh Marathon Festival, which was due to take place on 23/24 May 2020, will no longer be taking place on these dates.
Following the recent advice from the First Minister and Scottish Government in regards to the banning of mass gatherings of over 500 people, the organisers are unfortunately left with no other option than to postpone the event until later in the year.
Instead the Edinburgh Marathon Festival will take place on 5/6 September 2020.
Entry fees and fundraising targets are detailed below.
- EMF Full Marathon– Registration fee £25 and pledge to fundraise a minimum of £500 (excluding Gift Aid)
- EMF Half Marathon– Registration fee £25 and pledge to fundraise a minimum of £300 (excluding Gift Aid)
- EMF 10K– Registration fee £10 and pledge to fundraise a minimum of £175 (excluding Gift Aid)
- EMF 5K– Registration fee £10 and pledge to fundraise a minimum of £175 (excluding Gift Aid)
- EMF Team Relay– Registration fee £10 per team member and team pledge to fundraise a minimum of £700 as a team (excluding Gift Aid)
The entry fee helps cover some of the entry cost into the race, meaning, more of the money you raise comes directly to us.
To secure your place you will need to register to run via https://www.edinburghmarathon.com/charity/affiliates/?charities_id=1870 and then purchase your entry fee below for us to confirm you place. Paying your entry fee means you have confirmed you will raise the minimum fundraising target for your race.
We will support you each step of the way with your fundraising and send out a step by step guide with ideas of how to raise sponsorship.
Contact Alice on email@example.com for more details.