This course is designed to help teachers better support their student with epilepsy. Our trainer will talk you through:
- an introduction to epilepsy
- recognising a seizure
- the impact of epilepsy on the individual
- how epilepsy affects learning and memory
- common seizure triggers
- risk assessing
- seizure first aid
- promoting wellbeing
You will leave this course with a good understanding of the condition, an ability to recognise a seizure, respond appropriately, and improve learning outcomes for the student with epilepsy.
Delivery and fees
This course is delivered:
- Live Online (private course for larger groups of up to 15): £349
- Face to face (private course for larger groups of up to 15): £399*
*In addition to the cost of the course, organisations will be charged for the trainer’s travelling expenses which are calculated at 40p per mile from the Epilepsy Scotland office to the training course venue.
Email our Training team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss arranging your next Epilepsy for Teachers course.