Make us your charity of the year
Any company, no matter how large or small, can make a real difference
Epilepsy is one of the most common serious neurological conditions in the world and as many as 1 in every 97 people in Scotland are affected by this condition. This is a significant number and yet there is still much misunderstanding and stigma surrounding epilepsy.
We need local and national companies to join with us to raise awareness of epilepsy. By making Epilepsy Scotland your charity of the year, you can help us promote awareness of epilepsy and raise money to support our essential services.
Every donation, no matter how small or large, will generate benefits for both Epilepsy Scotland and you.
Benefits for your company
- We will publicise and promote your company’s support
- Linking to charitable causes can make consumers more likely to support a company. A public opinion survey run by Do Well Do Good suggests that 83% of consumers think companies should support charities and non-profits with financial donations
- Fundraising for us can provide new and exciting opportunities for all your staff and helps team building
- Throughout the year, you will get an opportunity to invite your partners and supporters to our events. These include a Golf Day at Cameron House, corporate dinners in both Edinburgh and Glasgow and our spectacular Christmas concert
- We may be able to offer some volunteering opportunities for your staff. On occasion we can also offer a secondment within our organisation
- We will acknowledge your company logo in our published material, our website and on our social media sites like Facebook and Twitter
- By linking up with us, you can demonstrate your company’s values and commitment to your customers, employees and the local community
Benefits to Epilepsy Scotland
- We can highlight epilepsy within your workplace and ensure that your employees and customers understand epilepsy and the effects it can have on the lives of those living with the condition
- Our partnership will generate positive publicity for our campaigns and this will help to develop a stronger voice within the community
- It will help us raise money towards funding our vital support services for the 54,000 people across Scotland living with epilepsy
- We will have the support of your company during our fundraising activities including our Corporate Dinners and Zip Slide
- Our partnership will generally help us promote our work and continue to provide much needed information and support to anyone affected by epilepsy in Scotland
Together we can create a meaningful and committed partnership, one which will benefit both our organisation and your company.
Please contact the fundraising department on 0141 427 4911 for further information or to nominate us as your charity of the year.