This website is best viewed in Internet Explorer 8 or above. You are currently using an old version of Internet Explorer. Please click on this link to update your browser.
Epilepsy Scotland is currently working on a campaign that will give individuals and companies the ability to help support Epilepsy Scotland and the vital services we operate.
This campaign will be called Epilepsy Champions and will help Epilepsy Scotland create mutually beneficial partnerships with many individuals and companies across Scotland.
Epilepsy Champions will be able to take part in our campaigning and fundraising activities as well as providing much needed funding towards our support services. In return Epilepsy Scotland will endeavour to provide a range of benefits to both companies and individuals who sign up to become an Epilepsy Champion.
• A specially tailored certificate and thank you pack
• Publicity and promotion of the donation and work that has taken place
• Acknowledgement of support provided on all our printed materials, our website and social media sites
• Complementary places at our corporate fundraising dinners and network events
• First refusal of places within our challenge events including our Zip Slide, Marathons and Adrenaline events
• Free places within our Understanding and Managing Epilepsy and Managing Difficult Epilepsy training courses.
These are just a few of the exciting benefits we will be able to offer when we finalise the details of this campaign. Please contact Scott Barclay on 0141 427 4911 if you would like more information on becoming an Epilepsy Champion.